Having your HVAC system cleaned and serviced as recommended by the manufacturer can extend its life. It can also lower your energy bills and keep your Montgomery, Alabama, home feeling comfortable. Here’s what to expect during routine HVAC maintenance:
Condenser (Outdoor) Maintenance
The condenser is the outdoor unit for your HVAC system. We’ll first ensure the system is running at the proper pressure and temperature by performing diagnostic tests. Next, we’ll clean the fins of the condenser and remove dirt, dried leaves and other debris. We’ll check the wires for damage and corrosion. If necessary, we’ll repair or replace them. We may also add oil to the condenser.
Evaporator (Indoor) Maintenance
This portion of the service focuses on the internal components of your HVAC system. Our service technician will perform the following actions:
- Change the air filter if necessary.
- Inspect for and remove biological growth.
- Clean debris and dust from around vents.
- Check and balance the operation of internal system components.
- Add coolant and other fluids as needed.
- Examine all system components for signs of wear and tear or other damage.
- Calibrate the thermostat if necessary and replace with a programmable or smart thermostat if desired.
- Remove drain clogs that can cause moisture accumulation in the home.
- Check gas connections (gas systems only).
- Test for carbon monoxide leaks.
- Monitor the system during operation to detect other concerns.
- Recommend and complete repairs as needed.
Addressing Customer Concerns
Finally, when we complete your thorough inspection, we’ll provide a written record of the service and recommendations for repair. Our service technicians will provide answers to your questions. We want to ensure you understand any concerns about the operation of your HVAC system.
When you have your HVAC system serviced by Air Conditioning by Luquire, we ensure that your home will be ready for the climate demands of the upcoming season. As a result, you gain peace of mind. Contact us at 334-230-5870 to schedule your regular HVAC maintenance. We provide a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee on all our services.
Image provided by Bigstock